14 dicembre 2011

Insieme a te non ci sto più (I won't be with you anymore) - Caterina Caselli



Insieme a te non ci sto più,
guardo le nuvole lassù...

Cercavo in te
le tenerezza che non ho,
la comprensione che non so
trovare in questo mondo stupido.

Quella persona non sei più,
quella persona non sei tu....

Finisce qua:
chi se ne va che male fa?
Io trascino negli occhi dei torrenti di acqua chiara
dove io berrò.
Io cerco boschi per me
e vallate col sole più caldo di te...

Insieme a te non ci sto più
guardo le nuvole lassù...

E quando andrò
devi sorridermi se puoi,
non sarà facile ma
sai
si muore un po per poter vivere.

Arrivederci amore ciao,
le nubi sono già più in là.
_________________

I won't be with you anymore
I look at the clouds up there...

I sought in you
the tenderness that I do not have,
the understanding that I can't
find in this stupid world..

That person is not you anymore,
that person is not you.

Here it ends
who goes away, what harm does he make?

I'm dragging in my eyes rivers of clear water
where I will drink
I seek forests for myself
and valleys with the sun warmer than you.

I won't not be with you anymore
I look at the clouds up there.

And when I leave
you should smile at me if you can,
it won't be easy but
you know
you die a little, just to be able to still live.

Goodbye love, ciao,
the clouds are already further afield.

Here it ends
Who goes away, what harm does he make?

And when I leave
you should smile at me if you can
it will be not easy but
you know
you die a little, just to be able to still live.

Goodbye love, ciao
the clouds are already further afield.




(Caterina Caselli singing - Lyrics in Italian by  Paolo Conte and  Vito Pallavicini - Music by Michele Virano - Song released in 1968)